• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which AICS 2.0 spacer kit?

SpookyPistolero

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Called mile high shooting today to see which spacer kit would ever best for me, using an aics 2.0. Spoke to a very friendly and helpful fellow who directed me towards the part #4124.

Accuracy International Accessories

Once I saw the description I noticed the 'spike' nomenclature. I've also seen another kit recommended other than this one. I'm not trying to call out mile high, they were great and I'll be ordering from them. But does anyone know for sure which which kit I should order? I've currently got both spacers installed, and would like the ability to add 3/4-1". I would like it to include the bolts needed.

Thanks for any help. I'd like to get this overnighted before the holiday weekend.

I don't think it matters but I ordered the standard kit or non-spike version. Part # AI-0744 is the one I ordered (from MileHigh) and it works great. I just checked my invoice...

They might be recommending the "spike" version because I think they're out of stock of the standard version like I have...

I could be wrong (it happens a lot) but I think that AI-4124 is the spacer kit for the optional target butt plate item AI-1044. Then you have item AI-0744 which is the spacer kit for a std/non-spike butt plate and also item AI-4593 which is for a std/spike butt plate.

What I don't know is what the physical difference is between the spike and non-spike spacers as it's hard to tell from the images.