• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Brass for LRP .308

SOE_technician

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2013
Boro/Nash
Hello SH,

Hey there guys so I have been reloading for a little bit now definitely feel much better with my process and procedure. My loads are
155 Scenar and I have worked up 45.5 grains IMR 4064 to run damn well but I know could be subject to change in new cases

sooooo Which brass to buy , Lapua? Win? Hornady? what do you guys like ? what has a good life?

If you have a good load now why change brass,unless you can't find it.I shoot Lapua but have had good results with others.As far as life on brass,its all about how you treat it.

I like LC brass. I have a gazillion pieces of it, I could care less if I lose a piece, it lasts for many reloads, is cheap, and still allows me to send 175 gr bullets far distances accurately.

However; Brux said it quite well. Source some brass that is the same manufacturer you are using now, and stock up.