• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which build guys?

charliejhusn

Private
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2010
Oregon
Ok, I am selling some rifles to get money for my next build. I have changed my mind many many different times and finally think I know what I want to do but am split between two ideas; mk13 mod 5 build or mk11 mod 2 (m110) build. I used to have Remington 700 in 300wm and liked it and have shot some semi auto 308 rifles too and liked those. I love both bolt action and semi-auto because they both have their uses. Which build do you think would be best???

Re: Which build guys?

What do you already have, and what do you need?

If you're sitting heavy on the bolt guns, go with a semi for a change of pace and an added spectrum to your shooting.

Re: Which build guys?

Besides the rifles I'm selling just an m1 Garand and a Mauser. I just want a bad ass mil spec sniper rifle and am going to end up taking some GPS sniper courses somewhere down the road when I can afford it. Other than that I just would use it at the range.