• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Which Bushnell product for 308 build?

Leozinho

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2010
NoVa
You guy might have had similar situations or know the deal.

I've got a friend who says he knows someone whose cousin (or something like that) can get Bushnell products at a good price.

I'm looking for a scope, spotting scope and maybe range finder for a 308 build I have in mind. I'm very interested in keeping it on the low-end of spending, and even then I want to maximize my bang for my buck. (I also don't want to wear out my welcome if the discount comes through, so I'd probably only hit my friend up to purchase one of the items, rather than all three, but we'll see.

I need at least mil dots on the riflescope, would prefer .5 mil hashes but a quick perusal of the Bushnell's web site doesn't look like that would happen.

What say you guys? Bushnell 4200, a Rangefinder (which model), or the Excursion spotting scope? (Remember bang for the buck.)

Thanks for the help.

Re: Which Bushnell product for 308 build?

Bushnell 4200 6-24 x 50 with Tac turrets... get either mil/mil or moa/moa for your reticle/turret combo. If you get this scope get a tapered MOA base for it as the elevation adjustments arent too high.

Bushnell Fusion 1600 Laser rangefinding Binoculars... they are awesome

Bushnell spotters are fine.

Check out CS Tactical's website as Mike has put up a video review of the Bushnell spotter he has available.

Welcome to the hide. Fill out your signiature.

Vin

NO experience with Bushnell scopes, but I will second the Fusion 1600. I bought one a while back and just sold my Leica. Love the fusion. I'm also a big fan of the Excursion FLP spotter.

Thanks for the replies. I've filled out my profile.

The Fusion 1600 is more than I wanted to spend (discount or not). Seems the 4200 6-24x looks like a good value even a street prices.

Any thoughts on the Bushnell Elite 1500 rangefinder? That's more like what I want to spend for a rangefinder.

I have a pretty much brand new Leupold RX1000 TBR i would sell at a discounted price. (I need the bushnell fusion...)