• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which camo pattern?

9sigman45

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2009
King, NC
For a drag bag and a stock pack, which camo pattern (multi-cam or woodland) would be best for a rifle in GAP camo?

Re: Which camo pattern?

I don't really understand the question. Which is best? I suppose the woodland would "match" the GAP camo the best if you are trying to look the part. If you are actually trying to conceal the rifle, get any color you want - Krylon & veg work nicely after that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 9sigman45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For a drag bag and a stock pack, which camo pattern (multi-cam or woodland) would be best for a rifle in GAP camo? </div></div>

You are kidding right?????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyDonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the blue Navy Camo would work best. </div></div>

lol..

I would put Multicam V/S as the best all-around camo.

34332_1339268078379_1131450056_755155_4479454_n.jpg

good grief..

and um, that photo is not bolstering your claim there trooper..

Havnt you guys seen Predator?

Clearly, Mud from the banks of a rainforrest river is the best camo

Wow; what a tuff crowd!
It was really a simple aesthetics question. Me being a simple minded F-class shooter, I'm obviously not up on all the tactical stuff like you guys, so I thought I'd ask a simple question.
Sorry to have wasted you all's time.

9sigman45, have you considered a solid color? I think OD would look good. Cool thing about a stock pack is if you don't like it you can sell it to 10 people in 5 minutes on the sales forum, lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tullius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good grief..

and um, that photo is not bolstering your claim there trooper..</div></div>

Its not? Most people would probably miss that if they were scanning the woods. I turned up the contrast to show the difference between tan and green. You'll notice the greens are exceptionally vibrant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 9sigman45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow; what a tuff crowd!
It was really a simple aesthetics question. Me being a simple minded F-class shooter, I'm obviously not up on all the tactical stuff like you guys, so I thought I'd ask a simple question.
Sorry to have wasted you all's time. </div></div>

Why does a F-Class shooter want "tactical stuff"? If you shop around online; i'm pretty sure you can find something in pink.
wink.gif

MS

Do you guys think it's a requirement to be a complete dick when you join this site? Who gives a shit why he wants it, he asked a simple question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 9sigman45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow; what a tuff crowd!
Sorry to have wasted you all's time. </div></div>

Asthetics is in the eye of the beholder. In that your application is not for a "practical" reason I would recomend that you find a good Eagle, SOTech, Tac Ops, or Tactical Tailor bag that fits what you are going to need to take with you. Find the one that fits your needs and let the color be what it will be.

bacause this is the SNIPER'S hide. . .and we all know what that means. there was that one movie, with Donnie Walberg in it, what was it called again?

Add tactical and charge 20% more, add sniper and that is an additional 20% surcharge.

here you go...

IM001229.jpg

or maybe this will match your shoes and murse Nancy

camogirl1.jpg

lol, no really man, just pick a bag. try black, it goes with everything. just carry a lint brush in one of the pockets

hahaha what abunch of pricks
answer the guys question or move on to the next thread.

we did. he may not like it, but we all spent our time in the barrel. its just his turn.

yours too will come
smile.gif

hey now, I might be a noob on the site but ive done my time in the target pitts and up to waist in brass longer than I care to remember
smile.gif

Just cause you are a noob to the site doesnt mean your a noob to shooting :p why cant we all just make mr. F class feel at home

Multi cam is good stuff. I live in the Southern Utah and Southern California and the multi cam is excellent for my environments.

Sorry for the smart ass responses but this site has allot members with anger management issues. I would imagine there are a few "sniper gods" on this sight that are complete fakes and have no business fronting an attitude when they are only a legend in their own mind. Many members forget that they asked "newbie" questions when they started out as well. The up side of being here is that you are on the best sight of its type hands down.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm kinda partial to this pattern

custom1.jpg
</div></div>

Love this stock! And Punisher, love your title! "Let's do this!"

ha ha ha, funny thing about leroy jenkins is they use that vid now in Schools, BNCOC and ANCOC. It works effectively to show how an OPORDER can go to shit now matter how well the op order is layed out,classic

Ha I am obviously a new member but I have actually been doing research of this site for a couple years now (just recently made the account to publicly thank Gary Schneider for my barrel). But you are correct sir it is by far the best site of its kind, even with the rages lol (which sometimes make me smile wont lie lol)

I was using multi cam when ya all where shitting yellar its so faded out but works great I vote for od green got that I have been around look to it and blend nice with GAP use what you like od is nice as it blends in with your new rigs as they come always have one good od green stepping out suit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was using multi cam when ya all where shitting yellar </div></div>

I dont recall when i was shitting yellar, what does that even mean?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm kinda partial to this pattern

custom1.jpg
</div></div>

Ahhh yes, the classic "Mulit-Cock" pattern. Good to see it's still in use.

I am a noob to the site but have been around a while too. I would go for OD Green.

If it's mostly for "work" - it's hard to beat Multicam. If you plan on "civilian" use also - something more solid, like OD... My $0.02.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackWhiskey</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm kinda partial to this pattern

custom1.jpg
</div></div>

Ahhh yes, the classic "Mulit-Cock" pattern. Good to see it's still in use. </div></div>

that's gotta be some of the funniest shit i've seen on this site so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was using multi cam when ya all where shitting yellar </div></div>

I dont recall when i was shitting yellar, what does that even mean? </div></div>

Haven't changed many diapers??? Newborn babies go through some weird phases with what they deposit in a diaper... I'll leave it at that.

i still have tha yellow dookie when i get tha rumbly tumbly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BiggerStick47</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you guys think it's a requirement to be a complete dick when you join this site? Who gives a shit why he wants it, he asked a simple question. </div></div>

This is my favorite site, because there is some great long range shooting info here.

But there is a preponderance of dicks.

In brain storming seminars for engineers, they teach to ignore the bad, concentrate on building on the good.

if you want looks, go OD green or Black, if you want practicality go Multicam.

I know what you mean though, im looking to paint my stock (when i get it) in AusCam, since all my gear looks like it. Im not going to lie and say its tactcal or shit. I just want it to match.

I'm no sniper, or operator, never am never will be. Not ashamed to say im doing things for an aesthetic quality.

i will answer your question if you are shooting F Class the drag bag is not required but if you want one it will not matter what color it is because the rifle is inside of it. now forget the stock pack al together if shooting F Class the attachment straps are not what you want riding the sand bag for accuracy just keep the things you want in a small bag inside your gun bag or drag bag.

I like Tan it works well here in Australia but Multicam is OK aswell.