• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft which camouflage pattern

marduk185

take my karma boom
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2009
tantric thrust
for hunting zombies after the pandemic and society breaks down into chaotic mayhem, which camouflage pattern will blend best in any likely environ?

Re: which camouflage pattern

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for hunting zombies after the pandemic and society breaks down into chaotic mayhem, which camouflage pattern will blend best in any likely environ?</div></div>

have you been drinking some Missouri Moon Shine??

If you shoot them before they see you... it just don't matter!!

DK

Haven't you read WORLD WAR Z?? It doesn't matter what color you are wearing, they will still see you. More like smell and hear you... Just wear kevlar reinforced coveralls so they can't bite you, and you will be fine.

i dont know about you guys..... but i'm wearing one of these.

30dc6af5.jpg

grin.gif

Wow 96C, that is awesome!

As for the zombies, I doubt any form of camo will help you as they will just sense the brainwaves emanating from your cerebellum that they want to eat for desert. Personally, I am a fan of Multi-Cam though.

HTH