• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors which can that can use a keymo mount?

vigildom7

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 15, 2018
Albuquerque, New Mexico
So I've normally used Griffin Armament as most of my rifles have their mounts on them.

My go to AR right now is an 13.9 pin and welded using the SOLGW NOX which is a Dead Air mount.
So my original thoughts was a Sandman S but I like options. Which can would you go with that I can use put a keymo on. Looking for a midsized can as I like noise reduction but not super short like the sandman k , but nothing crazy long that would make the rifle over 20".
List some options.

I got a saker 556 that I put a keymo adapter on. That’s an option.

Also sico omega is another option but I don’t have one of those.

Dead Air Nomad. Comes as a direct thread but will accept the keymo. Nice and short, great sound and now available in titanium for a really light setup.

If you look around, there’s an SOT converting non keymo cans to Omega threaded Keymo, arguably i’d say all rifle cans can be keymo’d.

They keymo adapters are getting harder to pick up, i’m about to have an m41k and sdn6 converted so everything runs one mount.

Reactions: vigildom7