• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Carbine would you choose

Re: Which Carbine would you choose

OK, here's my brief thoughts:

FN SCAR- It looks good, supposedly SOCOM is using them, although I haven't really heard anything from anybody reliable regarding that, I haven't shot one yet personally, so my jury is still out on that. The people I talked to that did shoot it were no impressed at all.

SIG 556- Not a bad rifle, especially if you can get one with the real Swiss folder, not that AR stock abortion piece of crap. The new factory SBR is a beautiful weapon.

Robinson XCR- Also a beautiful weapon. Fell in love with it the first time I picked it up. I'd be weary about buying one however because parts and service from Robinson Armament sucks, in my opinion.

AR Piston type- Solution looking for a problem. Let me rephrase that, expensive solution looking for a problem. No thanks, total pass on this one.

AR DI type- This still gets my vote, and will continue to until someone comes out with something that is significantly better.