• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which color AT?

snipe10

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2010
Colorado
Trying to decide on which color AI AT I should get. Right now I have a black one waiting for me but am thinking of green. Tan is out for me but what do you guys who own an AW or AT think? I'm thinking of going with a Gen II Razor which is why I was leaning towards black.

Get the green, the Razor will look better on there than sitting on top of an all black gun. If it wasn't for Melonite I wouldn't have any black on my long guns if I had the choice

Take your pick! they look good in just about any colour. Great thing is if you change your mind about the colour it's easy to change ;)

I think your Vortex would look great on top of a green one.

I know you said FDE was out, but I just had a customer send me a picture of his Pale Brown AT he purchased from me and his new Vortex scope. I think it looks great too.

Which color AT?

Muticam

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412047002.830609.jpg

Last edited:
I went with green.

The tan is to light and all black doesn't do the rifle justice.

If you can't man up and pick your own color, I'm not sure you should be allowed to buy one.:p

I wanted green (still do) but got black because it was in stock. Now that I have it I really like it. I'm still gonna get the green skins though when they're available, then I think I'm going to have shortbus paint the black skins a subdued black multicam.

CEC7BED5-6A3F-442A-AA3E-18B80D23CDF9.jpg