• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Firearm Did You Regret Selling

Ruger Super Black Hawk Hunter with a Leupold 4X stainless scope on it. Back then I traded it for a NIB Leupold MK4 scope and MK4 rings that I wanted for a rifle that I had. Even though (at that time) the scope was probably worth twice as much as the pistol, I still wish I would have kept it.

Sold my Dad's 30-30 to a guy named Mark on Armslist back in October of 2011.

My Dad passed away March 31, 2013.

I was young, stupid, and needed money to pay an attorney dealing with custody issues. At the time, it was just a gun. I didn't realize how much I would regret that decision just a couple years later... and for the rest of my life.

Can't complain too much though, traded for a AW.... But you truly don't see too many TRG Folders out there.

1629397828331.jpeg

All of them, but especially a simple, stainless, milspec Springfield 1911. It was just a nice pistol.

I have every gun I've ever owned, except the one that was stolen when my house was burglarized 28 years ago.
So the answer to your question is none, but I really miss my Ruger Blackhawk, .357 stainless with a 4" barrel.
I had a GP-141 walk out of the house the same way 8 years ago. It was recovered and destroyed by the city before they told me they found it. It had a partial serial number when it was found.

I miss an Enfield .303 that I regret selling. Nothing special to shoot but I cleaned the stock and refinished it and polished the brass butt plate. It looked good and shot ok.. I sold it for more than I paid for it but wish I hadn't. I sold it and the gun I was glad I sold for ammo money. I still have most of the brass from the case I bought. Fired it, reloaded it and waiting to make a new batch with it.