• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Flashlight

Jaytrigger

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 6, 2011
Fort Gordon GA
Looking for some insight on a flashlight.
Here are the Characteristics I want.
Tape switch/ pressure switch (constant, pressure and possibly strobe setting)
Tan color.
I would like as many lumens as possible in this package while keeping it rather small. (possibly using 123a batteries as i have about 250 of them laying around)
I have a Sure fire (http://www.everydaysurvival.us/index.php/field-gear/lights-lasers/surefire-m962-weapon-light.html ) But definitly want to sell it. To get a smaller more comfortable light for my new build.
Any suggestions?

Re: Which Flashlight

Surefire M600 or M300 with SR07 switch.

wow never heard that term before.
Ill look more into this raid light. It looks promising and its pretty small/compact as well.
Has huge price on it but after selling the current light and old AR setup i should be able to polish my who new setup.

If you want bright light, look at the Surefire X300U which has 500 lumens. I have 2 of them, very bright and about as light as you will find. I pretty sure they will have some type of attachment for the tape switch.

Look at Malkoff. Gene makes a single cell 123 light that pushes 200 + lumens. Or surefire scout light with a Malkoff drop in. I perfer tailcap switches less to go wrong or get hung up. But I do have a SR07 pressure pad and feel its very hard to keep the light activated compared to a tailcap switch.

Check out the Fenix TK-15, 337 lumens on it's brightest setting and there is a tape switch and pic rail mount available. I haven't been nice to mine and it still works great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dirty D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check out the Fenix TK-15, 337 lumens on it's brightest setting and there is a tape switch and pic rail mount available. I haven't been nice to mine and it still works great. </div></div>
I was looking at those but I decided to go with the Raid light due to all the extra features for future applications.

Doesn't have a pressure switch, just use my thumb. 500 lumens, two 123s, swap it on and off in about 5 seconds, handy for diff rifles. SKD carries the mount.

It is bright. Makes my 200 lumen lights look like weak sauce.

DSC_0082-1.jpg