• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Which forms for a Form 1

tjonh2001

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2007
ND
I'm planning on sending paperwork for manufacturing my own silencer. I went on to ATF site and printed the form 1. I also have passport photos and fingerprint cards. I just can't remember if there was another page. The last time I did this I thought there was a page that I had to sign that I was a US citizen.

Other ? I have

2 copies of form 1?
1 or 2 sets of finger prints?
Can I put N/A for length? Or anything else?

Re: Which forms for a Form 1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Houston Armory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.atf.gov/forms/download/atf-f-5330-20.pdf

You have to put a length in there for barrel and OAL. </div></div>

You don't put barrel length for a suppressor..... just OAL of the item being registered. It's a separate item that doesn't have a barrel. A SBR would require the barrel length and OAL.

Re: Which forms for a Form 1

N/A for barrel length
Actual length for the suppressor in the "f" field

They like two copies of everything so two form 1's, two fingerprint cards, two 5330.20's.

Print the form 1 on both sides on a single piece of paper. Same with the 5330.20