• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Which Glock trigger bar for smooth face trigger, for my G19 Gen 4

c1steve

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 16, 2010
WA
I have done quite a bit of research, and am leaning toward the Glock 0357 "bumpless" trigger bar assembly.

Apparently the #3608 has more friction as the "bump" causes drag, and the bump has no use in a G19 or G17.
A little advice from hide members is most appreciated.

-Steve

The bump has no purpose in any Glock, imho. I'm running a new (March of 2014) Gen4 G19. After about 800 rounds, I simply filed down the bump, then polished it smooth. Totally your call, but I think I got pretty much the same result. I'm also running the Ghost 3.5 Ultimate trigger connector. Worth the investment. Don't buy the standard 3.5; the Ultimate is appreciably better. I'm at about 2k rounds of cheap ammo through it so far. Cleaned it for the first time @ 1100 rounds. All but three or four malfunctions were ammo related (hard Wolf primers). Tried the spring kit from Ghost and ended up with light primer strikes. Went witht he stock springs except for the striker safety plunger spring.