• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Harris bipod is this?

ketchup

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2010
Southern California
It has BRM stamped on it, swivels and folds. I have no idea which model it is though and I am considering this for use with my AICS.

Re: Which Harris bipod is this?

If it has BRM then it's a 6-9" model. They measure height off ground and not leg length. It's a BRM-S.

BR= 6-9"
M = Notched legs
S- Swivel

Excellent bipod. I have them on all my rifles.

Hello friend,

Although you did not ask my opinion, feel free to do it, knowing that I can help you. Before talking about something I need to know if you throw in a bench or on a flat terrain, with no wrinkles. Because the grooves on the legs of the bipod help in catching, but it sucks for fine, the brand is very good, the products are durable, but each has its indication.

I hope to have helped him.

Good shots

Selva

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it has BRM then it's a 6-9" model. They measure height off ground and not leg length. It's a BRM-S.

BR= 6-9"
M = Notched legs
S- Swivel

Excellent bipod. I have them on all my rifles. </div></div>

Perfect.