• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which lemi shine for wet tumbler?

happyfast79

Private
Minuteman
  • Mar 27, 2013
    WYOMING
    I’m just getting into wet tumbling some of my really dirt/ tarnished brass and went to Walmart today to grab some lemi shine..... turns out they have quite a few products with the lemi shine name. I didn’t see anything that says it was original or anything. Thanks for your help

looks like they’ve changed their packaging — lemi shine dish detergent booster looks like the one you want

It’s a powder or crystalized product — one bottle will last you for years

looks like they’ve changed their packaging — lemi shine dish detergent booster looks like the one you want

It’s a powder or crystalized product — one bottle will last you for years
    Ok thanks. I was at the store tonight and just picked up the liquid dish soap, but it still has citric acid in it. So I will just try it in the tumbler and see how it works by it’s self instead of the booster with dawn dish soap. But thank you all for the info.