• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision which long range IR illuminator

Timberline284

Private
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2020
England
Hi all, i currently have an laser ir illuminator, but its big and bulky and a pain to set up and zero. it allows for positive shooting ID upto around 600 yards. im wanting something similar to the 'tactical' picatinny mounted units that will allow me to ID to similar or further ranges. like the Wilcox raptar-s, although the full power ones are legal here, they are very expensive and hard to get within 6 months. budget is upto around 3k USD, just has to be a laser illuminator with adjustable divergence. its looking through a gen3 wp photonis pvs-14 on the back of a pm2.
Thanks in advance

Have you looked at Kiji 3 degree? It's very clean and bright. It has a diffuser cap for throwing a 10 degree beam. I really like mine and it works well paired with a CQBL-1 and joined with an Echo Arms mount. I use it with helmet mounted NV as well as a PVS-24 in front of day optics.