• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Model McMillan on the Savage 10 fcp?

Starbelly

Private
Minuteman
So I was goofing around at the store yesterday and saw a Savage 10 McMillan, low and behold it was the most comfortable and perfect fitting stock for me. As I am currently shopping for a replacement stock for my rifle I looked on the McMillan website and didn't see the exact model although it looks like maybe an A4 or 5 non adjustable cheek or LOP and different texture? Anyone know which one it is?

Re: Which Model McMillan on the Savage 10 fcp?

from the factory its a mcmillan A5. but one guy said he had an A3. the 2 FCP models in the catalog and on the website that have aftermarket stocks are the 10FCP in the HS Precision stock and the A5. mine below is an HS stock, if you have your signature lines turned on you can see mine

you can also sent it to mcmillan i hear and get the adjustable butt pad and cheek rest

Re: Which Model McMillan on the Savage 10 fcp?

Before they were sold with the A-5 they came A-3 equipped. I think the standard LOP on the Savage stocks is 13.5 inches. You might check with McMillan to confirm. Also check McMillan's specials page as they run deals on canceled orders. You need to know if your action is 4.27/staggerd feed or 4.4/center feed bolt spacing.