• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Which Nightforces have 1 MOA adjustments?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Are any of the Comact Nightforces offered with 1 MOA adjustments? I need one for a 300 BlackOut upper.

I know the 3.5-15 USAF scopes have 1 MOA adjustments, but these seem to be the only ones I can find.

-dan

Re: Which Nightforces have 1 MOA adjustments?

like 1 MOA per click?

that is alot of adjustment... I don't think they make one with more than 1/4MOA per click

I have two 3.5-15X50's, SFP, with the 1MOA elevation and 1/2 MOA windage. One was retrofit from the old 1/4 MOA and another was ordered that way. I'm not sure of the new F1 models, but don't imagine it'd be a problem.

Geb

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aggiesig</div><div class="ubbcode-body">like 1 MOA per click?

that is alot of adjustment... I don't think they make one with more than 1/4MOA per click </div></div>

Yes. Good for cartridges that drop a lot quickly, or guns where quick adjustment is a big deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gebhardt02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have two 3.5-15X50's, SFP, with the 1MOA elevation and 1/2 MOA windage. One was retrofit from the old 1/4 MOA and another was ordered that way. I'm not sure of the new F1 models, but don't imagine it'd be a problem.

Geb </div></div>

Thanks, I guess I will call them.