• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Which One of You Guys Did This?

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
Muzzle_break_tail_light.gif

Re: Which One of You Guys Did This?

I guess this is proof that the brake actually works, an awe shit moment!!!!!!

Pricless

Bro had a buddy that put a round through his hood, and out the fender. Missed the battery by about an inch.
Made for a good conversation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bro had a buddy that put a round through his hood, and out the fender. Missed the battery by about an inch.
Made for a good conversation.</div></div>

I watched a guy do the same thing with a 375 H&H, except he got the battery.....and missed the 5x5 elk.
smile.gif

Wiki shows: Designer Richard Casull

The namesake of the caliber 454 Casull? (I never knew where that came from)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wiki shows: Designer Richard Casull

The namesake of the caliber 454 Casull? (I never knew where that came from)</div></div>

Thats him, saw one at a range in Nevada and it was pretty cool, just a fricken lead hose. Think it held over 100 in the drum and did not see a jam.

Class 111 dealer next door has two American 180s with cans. They are more fun than his UMP. 275 rounds to write your name with. Takes 15 minutes to load the damn thing.

Guy I used to hunt groundhogs with stopped on the side of an old farm road and stood on the nerf bars of his Jeep CJ5 and fired his Rem 700 22-250 and a whistle pig about 150 yards off. The muzzle blast tore about a 2 foot by 1 1/2 foot square in his rag top. I felt sorry for the kid. I had pulled my pickup in behind him and was watching the field with my small spotting scope. When he looked at me he had such a "oh sh*t..." look on his face. I walked up and about crapped when I saw his rag top. I think his young wife hit the roof...

I saw a guy put a 30-06 round right through the tranny of his Chevy truck.He had a AD while preparing to go hunting! {It was funny later!}

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Class 111 dealer next door has two American 180s with cans. They are more fun than his UMP. 275 rounds to write your name with. Takes 15 minutes to load the damn thing. </div></div>

And only about 6 seconds to unload it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What king of MG is this?

SpinningMachineGunMagazine.gif
</div></div>
Prior poster has it correct.

I fired one in August of 1976 at Hendrickson Range up the canyon from SLC.

Recoil is like a big water hose--more of a push than a pulse.

For years, I also had a fired extra-long nickel-plated .22RF case from the demonstrator shooting one magazine. Then-experimental ammo from CCI. It appeared on the shelves maybe a year later with a reinforced area above the rim (there was at least one case breach that day) as the CCI Stinger.

'bout three years ago, I gave the brochure from that day to a guy who took one in on trade from a client for his fees.

A friend and I were shooting his 50 on the hood of his Toyota truck and the blast cracked the windshield right down the middle. He still gives me shit over that.

Was that here in TX by any chance? Sounds exactly like my worst moment...

D
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ELLINGTON</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw a guy put a 30-06 round right through the tranny of his Chevy truck.He had a AD while preparing to go hunting! {It was funny later!} </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tylermtech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A friend and I were shooting his 50 on the hood of his Toyota truck and the blast cracked the windshield right down the middle. He still gives me shit over that.</div></div>

His 50, his truck... sounds like YOU should still be giving HIM shit about it.

Yea the windshield was already cracked in the other direction, so its not like I destroyed a pristine windshield. The funny thing was he had just made an almost identical shot, and when I shoot the window cracked.

The other funny thing was a moose was about 50 yards away watching the whole time we were shooting and could not have cared less.

I was hunting with a friend that shot the mirror off two different trucks at two differnet times. And no he was not shooting from inside the truck.

The funniest was a friend that put a .44 cal bullet dead centre into a chrony chronograph out of a desert eagle. LMAO all the time till he sent it back for warranty and got it replaced, no charge.

I had a pal cut a radio antenna. Took us a couple of days to figure how he missed a chip shot like that....till the radio wouldn't pick up worth a crap.