• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which one of you is this?

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

"Everyone is OK," Anthony, the father, told a 911 dispatcher that night. "I need some police protection immediately. It is of vital national interest. It is related to September 11 and people want to erase me from the face of the Earth."

I wonder what his Hide username is? I bet all his posts are in the Porta John thread.

@Gee Kay ?

• Haha
    Reactions: MCSO1357
    Mental illness.

When I was a kid we had two different neighbors who were both insane, one of them was usually DV type stuff while the other would run around shooting at trees because he thought they were full of aliens. The guy who shot at trees also cooked meth in his garage so no doubt that contributed to it.

theres an ABC news editor missing now..... unrelated?

no one ever found out what Michael Hastings new and why he was killed for it. but his Mercedez looked like an RPG hit it. "traffic accident"

Somebody check the Epstein flight logs. He might be serious.

"Sir, have you ever smoked crack with Hunter Biden? We will need you to come with us, and bring all of your Polaroids".

1666657705883.png

nope know nothing nothing .

1666657595566.png

I'd blame euchre.

Once the idiot Wisconsin side of the family starts dealing euchre, they will sit, smoke and drink, and play for days and not even stand up.
    You say that likes it a bad thing....

Remember what Louis Black said about WI

"You're not alcoholics, you're professionals!"

• Haha
    Reactions: Ric O'shay
    If there wasn’t photographic evidence, I’d bet it was my fil