• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which one steals your heart the most?

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
gun.jpg
ginger.jpg

My wife’s a red head... but.... but... nope, gonna have to go with the red head.

Just gonna have to have her buy me the rifle...

at my age, (mind u age factors into this answer.) i'm going to have a lot more fun with the redhead. That gun is nice to look at occassionally, but will never come out of the box, the redhead on the other hand, owns a box that i will get to play with daily if the old pumper holds up. If i was 30 years younger, different answer :)

The gun would be way less trouble and probably bring you more enjoyment.
Option B looks like a nightmare of never ending trouble, misery, aggravation and expense.

The gun would be way less trouble and probably bring you more enjoyment.
Option B looks like a nightmare of never ending trouble, misery, aggravation and expense.
your never going to shoot that gun, hell you wouldn't want anyone to handle it, but u will enjoy fucking that redhead , and what hobby doesn't cost you , but it's fun anyway :)

The rifle, no contest.
Doesnt bitch about buying more ammo. Cheaper in the long run
Definitely ages better

Last edited:
Reactions: Alphatreedog
You can pull the redhead out in public and rub it. Not so much for the shotgun, without the cops getting called.

Reactions: deersniper
Ugh, honestly i know they both look good in those pics. That type of gun isn’t my type of gun and she is no doubt more trouble than she is worth(aren’t they all?). So honestly, neither. I’d prefer a W Fix done up with a 16” 6.5cm barrel, amg and some thermal clip on. More practical.

One would be a safe queen and hardly played with.

The other would be rode hard and put away wet.
Ah but see, I know some people who would leap for the chance to buy a W.R. rifle and use it. If I had one for free, I could be a happy camper. Getting women for free and then selling them, on the other hand, is generally frowned upon in today's society; you might have an angry Liam Neeson kicking your door in and killing your buddies.

The top one is easier to hide from the wife.

You have a lot more money than me. I could spend some quality time with the redhead (dyed brunette but I'm ok with that) a hell of a lot easier than spending the cash on that rifle. Hell, if the wife found out I banged the girl and spent the money on a rifle like that, she'd be pissed about the money. Now if I banged some waffle house waitress that may be unforgivable.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
Meh. That rifle is art. If I’m buying a rifle to use it’s not going to be wood and blue. It’s going to be AI/DT/LMT maybe a fix or sig fix.

Reactions: Jsp556
That's getting into tattoo territory.
Anna Paulina definitely not a crazy I follow her closely she is running for a Congressional seat in FL. Quite a bright lady we have had some real idiots in Congress from FL in recent years hope she can get her foot in the door. She has done great things with Turning Point USA one of two organizations I donate to....Young Americans For Liberty the other both doing great things! Go get 'em Anna!

Last edited:
Anna Paulina definitely not a crazy I follow her closely she is running for a Congressional seat in FL. Quite a bright lady we have had some real idiots in Congress from FL in recent years hope she can get her foot in the door. She has done great things with Turning Point USA one of two organizations I donate to....Young Americans For Liberty the other both doing great things! Go get 'em Anna!
Appears to be way less of a whore than most any other in the congress. Wish her the best.