• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

which one?

HeathEasley

Private
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2010
weatherford,TX
im tyring to decide on a good 7.62x51 longrange semiauto rifle ive heard the fn fnar is good but i was wondering about the m-21? is it any good?

Re: which one?

I am in the same boat that your are in, looking to get into long range shooting with a semi auto.
IF I do go with a semi rifle, the 260 Remington in the AR10/AR308 platform. Check out the ballistics on the 260 vs 308.
I also was looking at 6.5 Grendel on the AR15 platform, it has better long distance ballistics than the 308.
Right now I am looking into the 338 Lapua in the AR30 and its the same price as a AR10 but the 338 Lapua is a real long range shooter. Do a lot of research before you buy as there are a lot of options out there for a person to get into long range shooting.

Re: which one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeathEasley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im tyring to decide on a good 7.62x51 longrange semiauto rifle ive heard the fn fnar is good but i was wondering about the m-21? is it any good? </div></div>

How far are you wanting to shoot?