• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes which one?

razor88

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2011
Hannibal, MO
First of all I know barska is junk but I want a real opinion. I bought a weaver grand slam tactical for a decent scope to use, while I save the money for a vortex razor hd, but a buddy of mine gave me a barska 6-24x44 ir. Should I keep the weaver or send it back and add the money to my savings for the razor?

Re: which one?

will work just fine................................................................................................................................................................................................................for airsofters

Is the Razor in your foreseeable future or is it something that you'll be saving years for? I'm just trying to get a read on the situation. The way your equipment list reads in your sig line it's almost as though the mention of the Barska was a typo.

Personally, I've be looking to put some decent glass on top of that rig. I'm just saying that because I can't shoot with a Barska. It gives me a raging headache. Besides, they don't track for crap. You're going to be rezeroing everytime you have to dial for anything and that's assuming that it'll hold up for any length of time.

I could save the money in a few months prob. I would get a viper pst if things changed and it was going to take longer. The 350 or so for the weaver and rings would be a good start either way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old man now</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Send it back and keep saving. You never pay too much for something you really want. </div></div>

+1, exactly what he said