• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Which Possum Hollow bore guide for Bergara 6.5CM

rybern

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2018
Alabama
I really like the Possum Hollow guides and ordered a #7 from Midway(I don't remember where I got that info). It didn't work and I returned it. I have Emailed Eric at Possum Hollow asking which is the correct one. I think it's a #44 which fits a Remy 700 "6.5-284, 6-284". Reading through the reviews on Midway and one guy said that the #13 is correct(I don't see how, chart says the #13 fits S&W I bolt). Any help is appreciated.

I called and Eric answered the phone. He said he thought the correct one is a #4 or #44. He said he would ensure that I will be shipped the correct one and that it would "ship out today". I gave him my CC info and it's a done deal. I'll confirm which one he actually sends and how it fits my HMR. Thanks for the help.

#4 is what Eric sent me. It fits my 6.5CM HMR perfectly. $20 delivered for this very nice part that comes in a storage tube with two spare orings.