• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which rangefinder binoculars will Bluetooth range to a Kestrel 5700?

Eric B.

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Which rangefinder binoculars (if any) can Bluetooth the range to a Kestrel 5700? This seems like a no-brainer.

Leica .com series RF and Binocs

The vortex AB binocs released a month or so ago and some reviews by members already have come in.

Someone else mentioned in that section they got one as well, I could be wrong. Maybe it has just been the poster I linked. I actually ended up buying his Kilo2400ABS from him so the vortex must be performing well enough to replace it and it has been ranging better then my leica 2700r

The Kilo3000's are very nice. In comparing them with the Vortex model (non-AB), completely outclassed the Vortex. It was not even close.

I have hit reflective items out as far as 3100 yards (In testing). I've ranged steel targets in the mid day sun out to 2200 meters.

Sig has an excellent app, and the UI is intuitive. You can pair with a kestrel and laze an entire range card.

Last edited:
Yeah I have the kilo3000 and the laser performance is really good. I don't really use the bluetooth with my kestral but I can see it being useful in a hunting situation.

I have a Sig Kilo3000 and I’m very please for the price, excellent laser performance, BT to Kestrel. However it does have some well documented short comings. The glass is not excellent, the beam divergence is too large, and no caps. The price has come down near $800.