• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes which reticle to suit nxs 3.5-15x50

Re: which reticle to suit nxs 3.5-15x50

That would be my choice with an MOA/MOA set up.

I like the NP-R1 for the MOA/MOA setup. That's what I've got.

add another vote for NP-R1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">add another vote for NP-R1 </div></div>
No question! On an MOA/MOA set up, NP-R1 all the way.

Another vote for the NP-R1 especially if you hold off for windage. The NP-R2 has 5 MOA hash marks and the NP-R1 has 2 MOA marks for the windage. The 5 MOA is to coarse for me.

David

I have an NP-R1. If I could go back, I'd have gone with the MIL/MIL option. Having two different hash marks on the vertical versus the horizontal is a bad idea. I always use holds for wind and dial for drop. The other day, my buddy says "use hold overs only." Since I was used to counting two minutes for holds, I accidentally started counting in two's instead of one (MOA) for drop.

Certainly my lack of shooting lately could have added to my mistake, but having matching hash marks on both lines takes away one more thing for me to screw up. At a timed competition under the clock, little things like that tend to rear there ugly head at the worst times.

If NF would just come out with a reticle that had same/same in MOA, I'd be a happy man.

Just my simple opinion and your mileage certainly my vary.