• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which rifle is next?

RaptorAddict

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2020
Simi Valley, California
Like I have mentioned in several other threads, I am a very proud owner of my Sako TRG 22 in 6.5CM. But I am looking to acquire another rifle in .338 LM. I know there are other calibers out there, but I have always been fascinated with the .338 LM. That's set in stone. I have been looking at the Sako TRG 42 in fixed stock and 42A1, Barrett MRAD and the Accuracy international AXSR. All of them see so bad ass in their own regards. I am still in love with the TRG 42 with green fixed stock that I held for the first time back in 2008. Just never shot it. Just seeing what others have experienced with these different rifles and "IF" any TRG shooters can shed light on if they prefer the fixed stock, or A1 chassis in the TRG and why. I am very good with the TRG in fixed stock, but I can't find comparison info between that and the A1 chassis. Hard decision and want to do it right if I am going to spend some serious coin.