• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which route should I go?

poison123

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2009
    US
    So I have a dilemma.

I've got the Larue OSR on order, and I really would like to get a custom rifle by Dec.

Do I continue to wait hoping one day Larue will stop teasing everyone and eventually deliver....or do I go for a GAP type rifle?

Which would you do?

Re: Which route should I go?

What do you want to do with it after you fill out your profile?

Local Sniper competitions, shooting out to 1k or a little more for fun. And assuming the Big O turns us into a Thunderdome society protecting the family.

The optic going on it is going to be a Premier Heritage 5-15.

I had a 5R that I had been using 8 months ago, but got rid of it due to no time because of the job. I've rectified the job part(told them I'm going to start using my time off and enjoying the money they pay me) so I'd like something nice to have fun with.

Honestly I really want the Larue, but I tire of his attitude and games he plays on it.

George usually has Crusaders kicking around - a very capable rifle, but not cheap. I would look for one with the Gen II Templar action: the one piece bolt and primary extraction are very nice. And you really can't beat a .308 for versatility.

I might need to go knock over the local gas station for that rifle
    smile.gif