• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Which scope for DTA covert KAhles or March

savageeaglenavy

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2012
After a lot of reading and research in my opinion S & B have been replaced by the FFP march 5-40 and Khales 6-24. Both if these scopes have or are coming out with a MSR/ACR. I know this might ruffle some feathers but please give your insight on which is best and if there is another that is better please explain. Please keep in mind this is for a DTA 308, 300wm, 260 and 338.

You can even go for the March 3x-24x. What distances are you going to shoot and also what size scope are you looking for? The 3x-24x is best suited for lightweight and or compact setups. If this isn't a concern and you are looking for high power go with the 5x-40x, it can't be beat for extended range.

Before you jump on a 5-40x, make sure you're going to get enough elevation from it - magnification is less important when shooting really, really far.

How do these scopes compare to s&b and US optics of the same caliber. I have read that these two are starting to outperform it to a for mentioned scopes.