• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Which Size Butler Creek Caps for NF 2.5-10x24

Re: Which Size Butler Creek Caps for NF 2.5-10x24

i dont know how to make it say flip up cap sizes. someone share the knowledge on how to do that.

BC Flip up sizes

That thread needs some updating, if people want to post there when they find out I'll edit them into the main post....

Thanks Knab....unfortunately, that link doesn't have the 2.5-10x24 in it
frown.gif
Hopefully we can add to it though! I simply want to confirm from someone who has these on their system, that the fit / function is correct for the given size.

sorry with all those freggin sizes i thought for sure it would be in there. ask tigerbikes he would know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how did you do that?! </div></div>

{url= full web adress} whatever you want link to say {/url}
-change squiggly brackets to square ones

I'll check when I get home. I do know that the front OBJ cap is not an exact fit, so I built up the tube with some black electrician's tape to snug the cap over...

NXS 2.5-10x24
02A obj
13 eye

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Bushnell Elite 4200 3-12x44 FFP
33 Obj
14 eye</span>
sorry, wrong thread

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knockemdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NXS 2.5-10x24
02A obj
13 eye </div></div>

YEP...