• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which Slings Fit Flush Cups ?

pc3

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2008
Australia
Excuse my ignorance but I have two Manners stocks on order for builds that will have Flush Cups installed on left side.............I have never had them before but think they will be good for slinging rifles with mag boxes.

What slings do you guys run that have the correct attachments so that I can utilise these flush cups ??

Re: Which Slings Fit Flush Cups ?

TAB and TIS will both work as will any 1907 National Match sling

I've been using a sling that I made (w/ flush cup swivels), but as soon as I get some spare money, I'll probably get a TAB.

pc3,
Really you just buy the push button swivel loops that fit the flush cups and install any sling you prefer. The loops come in 1", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" loop width's. You can get them from Brownells, McMillans, some of the sources mentioned above and probably any local well stocked firearms store. They are standard "Uncle Mikes" items.

Thanks folks !! I like the TAB one pity our Aussie Dollar is so poor that slings is going to cost me like $150 and I wanted 2 !!!