• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which spuhr mount?

CCOB18

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2023
Tampa, FL
Hello all,
Just joined the forum after reading countless threads the past few days and as such this is my first post.

I just purchased a Seekins SP-10 in 6.5 creedmoor with a 22" barrel. I am intending to purchase a Razor gen iii 6-36 later today after i find the best price. The question i have is picking a scope mount. Specifically a sphur and trying to figure out if i will be okay with a 0 moa mount or if i need to step up to maybe a 20 moa ?
Gun will hopefully be used from 100 - 1000 yards and possibly more if skills/platform eventually allow it. I would like to use a 100 yard zero. Any information would be appreciated.
Thank you

You'll want a 20moa mount. The SP-4616 is perfect for it.

Reactions: CCOB18 and Ichi
You'll want a 20moa mount. The SP-4616 is perfect for it.
Awesome. Thanks brother i appreciate it. It says they still have them in stock but that it was discontinued. Is there a newer version of it available that you know of?

Reactions: Wyfox