• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which trigger group would you recommend?

Laser1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2009
The Great State of Texas
I have a Parker Hale 1200 in 270 Win, which I believe has the action of an FN Mauser. The trigger breaks crisp, but seems a bit heavy to me. I really like this rifle for hunting, but would like to get a new trigger group for it. I just got my most accurate load dialed in with Barnes TSX 150 gr. Winchester brass and primers with 56 grns H4832SC and OAL of 3.3". The Lyman manual says I should be at about 2,788 fps. My best 4 shot group measured .66" center to center. The fifth shot was a flyer due to the guy next to me launching himself off his bench which was attached to mine right as I sent. Any help in picking a trigger group would be great.

Re: Which trigger group would you recommend?

Great suggestion, I'll check them out. Are there any other after market trigger groups out there that would fit?