• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which vest

LWILLIAMS

Nobody
Minuteman
May 30, 2006
Gillette, Wyoming
This topic has probably been beat more than the proverbial dead horse but after 10 pages of searching I realize my google foo is not strong tonight. I am trying to avoid carrying my 3 day assault pack at the cup and would prefer a molle vest to attach mag pouches to and my camelback. Maybe this is a bad idea but not looking forward to packing the pack.. anyone have any vest suggestions or loadout pics they are willing to share. If I can't find what I want it will be a 3 day pack.

Thank you,

LWILLIAMS

Re: Which vest

I just got a TAG Rampage vest I have been happy with it so far but havent worked it out to hard it is also a plate carrier if you ever want to upgrade to plates. I have two smaller utility pouches and one large one they also make full back molle pouches that are pretty nice if you want.

9aa5bf5f.jpg