• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

which would hold more value?

lazy21

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2007
Houston, Tx.
I have a dpms,armalite and I'm on my way to buy a rra. Which of these hold there value more? I will keep two of them so one has to go, another thing would you say $425 is too much for a pof lower. They had one yesterday and I was very tempted..........Thanks

Re: which would hold more value?

I would say Rock River, then Armalite and DPMS as last.

Cut

Viking, I took your advice

DSC01335.jpg

The thing that concerns me with having a bunch of stripped lowers is will they count as "preban" if they just reinstitute the old ban? I'm thinking no, although I'm not sure how they would go about proving it. My pessimistic side thinks they would declare them all an AW, and put the burden of proof on you to verify that it was fully built up prior to the re-signing of any new ban. Of course, there is a hell of a lot of assumption in that, and I'm no lawyer so...

At any rate, I've had good luck with Armalite, and no problems at all with their Gen2 mags. For what its worth.

Id say RRA, then DPMS. Im not a huge fan of Armalite, I have had a lot of problems from my past 2.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Crash01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The thing that concerns me with having a bunch of stripped lowers is will they count as "preban" if they just reinstitute the old ban? I'm thinking no, although I'm not sure how they would go about proving it. My pessimistic side thinks they would declare them all an AW, and put the burden of proof on you to verify that it was fully built up prior to the re-signing of any new ban. Of course, there is a hell of a lot of assumption in that, and I'm no lawyer so...

At any rate, I've had good luck with Armalite, and no problems at all with their Gen2 mags. For what its worth. </div></div>

Built or not, you bought the firearm.