• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which would you sell and Why ? 1 must go

pc3

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2008
Australia
I have the following;

338/378 Weatherby Accumark

Sako 75 7mmSTW in a McMillan Safari Stock.

One has to go to finance a couple of rifles you folk have caused me to build
laugh.gif
(one being a .338 LM on a surgeon XL, hence initially selling off the .338/378)

I was selling the .338/378 but an Aussie gun dealer told me tonight that the US State Department is considering Banning export of 338/378 Accumark guns from America and that they are setting up an embargo on the supply of loaded 338/378 WM ammo. He said Keep it youll never get another sell something else..........is there truth to this I dont know.

Also have a hunting trip coming up may be some feral camels in the mix whcih means the 338/378 would be superior for them in my view.

The sako 7mm STW with the McMillan is nice although quite heavy. I need to keep one as a hunting rifle. I'm just interested to here peoples opinions.

Re: Which would you sell and Why ? 1 must go

if it were me I wouldn't even hesitate I would sell the 338-378, I don't know what you will need it for once your 338 lapua comes in. plus in my mind the sako is a much higher quality rifle than a weatherby.

just my .02cents

Yeh well thats the decsion I had made, I certainly like the trigger better !!

I've not heard of the ban you mention but go with the 338/378 sell. As diggler44 said do you need it witha 338 Lapua to.