• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Whidden 6.5 Creedmoor Dies, RCBS dies, and misc. reloading gear

Zatchmo

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2019
I quit shooting this caliber over a year ago and I want another ZCO so it's time to make this stuff go away.

All prices are OBO, plus shipping. I'll combine things and use whatever service the buyer wants. I did my best to price according to today's MSRP and stuff that has sold here recently, but feel free to make offers.

PayPal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, cash, or a check with hold time.

I will schedule time for a phone call to talk for any large ticket purchases. I attempted to photograph everything, but reach out if I missed something or need more details.

I'll take it in the thread trumps PM with questions.

GEAR

Scheels branded scale - $50 $45 - I was told this was made by Ohaus, but never attempted to confirm that. It works great, just don't need 3 different scales.
IMG_0052.jpg

Whidden 6.5 Dies (full length no bushing, non-click) The lock rings are there, I just missed them in this pic- $200 $180
IMG_0047.jpg

RCBS Dies - 270 WSM (new) - $50 $45 ea
IMG_0051.jpg

Dillon 550 strong mount with empty case bin and bullet tray bracket only (I have a bin I can include, but it isn't the right color) - SOLD, SHIPPED - $40

Chargemaster - SOLD, SHIPPED - $250
419 Powder Cup - $50 - available to the chargemaster buyer first

Forster Original Trimmer - SOLID, SHIPPED- $85 - Comes with all the collets and pilots shown. Maybe trimmed 200 pcs of brass.

Walsh Ammo Carrier - SOLD, SHIPPED- $100 - I think this one was made by Armageddon. Sized for 308/Creedmoor. Used it for 2-3 range trips, then switched to BR.

Berger 144s - SOLD, SHIPPED- $350/500 $65/102 - SOLD, SHIPPED - (by weight) - 5x500 sealed, same lot number. 102 of a different lot. Would like to keep the 5 together, but will split after a couple of days.

Lapua Brass - SOLD, SHIPPED- $1.00/ea - 124 pcs NIB (100 sealed, 24 opened)

$1.00/ea - SOLD, SHIPPED- 134 pcs New Primed with BR4. Some of this was loaded and pulled with collet puller. I would reset neck tension before loading. Found the rest. I have 35 loaded rounds.

$0.90/ea - SOLD, SHIPPED- 167 + 42 pcs Once Fired bolt gun.

H4350 - ALL SOLD/TRADED - $50 $45/lb - 21 Total pounds. 10 of one lot, 5, 4, 2 of others. Would like to keep lots together.

Rockchucker II - SOLD, SHIPPED- $150

RCBS Dies - 25-06 (Loaded MAYBE 200 rounds) - SOLD, SHIPPED- $50 $45 ea

Last edited:
Roughly where in country are you fornlocal pickup and / or to estimate how much i need to add in for shipping? Thanks!

Denver metro. I’ll work with you on shipping. Just got burned once shipping a boat part to Hawaii so I always state actual now in adds.

Reactions: Senor_Barney
If you split the 144's I would like 500 so please consider this an I'll take it.
To bad you live so far for me in NW AZ I have a pound of H 4895 i would have kicked in to make a deal...lol

You guys are animals. I’ll get through the PMs and respond to everyone in a couple of hours. Thanks!

All powder available again.

Price lowered on the brass. Sorry all. The one thing I didn’t research, and it’s actually held.

Sorry guys. Should have updated the thread Friday, but took some family time. It's all up to date now. All bullets are gone except for some that were loaded and pulled. I can get a count and add them if there's interest.

Price drop on most everything else.

Powder is all pending.

I’m working through Brass pms in the order I got them. I’m not ghosting anyone.

PM'd you. I will take all 21 pounds of powder. I am local and will pickup. Name the spot.

Couple more things sold and shipped. Back up.