• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whidden Dies - any good?

pinzmann

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2005
yucca valley, ca
Thinking about getting a set of Whidden dies for a 6xc. Haven't any experience with these and don't know anybody who has used them. Any guys here with experience with them? I notice that they have both bushing and non-bushing type resizing dies but no reference to the actual bushings. So whose bushings do they use? For any users how is the runout from these dies?

Thinking about getting a set of Whidden dies for a 6xc. Haven't any experience with these and don't know anybody who has used them. Any guys here with experience with them? I notice that they have both bushing and non-bushing type resizing dies but no reference to the actual bushings. So whose bushings do they use? For any users how is the runout from these dies?

I'm running the 6.5 Creedmoor Whidden Dies, I like them. I use a Redding bushing in my sizing die.

I just ordered a set of their dies on Friday. I have heard nothing but good things about them. When I called they informed me that either redding or wilson bushings will work. Hope this helps

I got one of their seating dies a few months back.

Then decided to get the sizing die. Nice people on the phone. And the dies work fine.