• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Whiskey 3 Chassis and Stiller tac 30

Gruffy

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2014
Tennessee
I have searched on here and cannot find if these two are compatible. I know McRee and some others call out stiller directly, but I have sent an email and tried to call KRG with no reply and do not want to pull the proverbial pocket trigger without being dead certain that when they mate up no surgery is required to bring those sweet bullet babies into this world in a highly repetitive and consistent fashion. I know the stiller is supposed to be a 700 clone, and that it will supposedly fit anything a SA 700 would, but the fact some manufacturers call it out specifically gives me pause. If I have duplicated a post I missed when searching for this, please drop a link.