• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whiskey-3 Chassis for Sako Quad...

Massoud

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2008
Boise area, Idaho
www.krg-ops.com
Gents,
We've kicked around the idea of doing a Sako Quad chassis in the future. Is this something you Quad owners would be interested in? Price would be the same or close to our current W3C pricing at ~890. It wouldn't happen anytime soon, but we like to think ahead. Tell us your thoughts! Thank you,
Justin

Reactions: Newsportshooter
Re: Whiskey-3 Chassis for Sako Quad...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SingleShot85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NO!!!!!

do it for the CZ line of .22 specifically the CZ455 </div></div>

what he said
smile.gif
quads are to hard to come by. tony

Yeah I would say the CZ line and maybe even the Savage mk2/ 93 line.

Any chance on making the handgrip smaller? I was going to order one for my Tikka, and Rem 700, but after trying out the handgrip, and feeling like im trying to wrap my hand around a soda can I canned the idea til changes were made.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance on making the handgrip smaller? I was going to order one for my Tikka, and Rem 700, but after trying out the handgrip, and feeling like im trying to wrap my hand around a soda can I canned the idea til changes were made. </div></div>

There is a smaller grip in the works and a retrofit kit will be available as well from what I understand.

I agree!

The CZ line probably outsells Sakos 10:1 in Europe..

We have heard that the CZ is quite popular, maybe we'll look into that one. The Quad has certain characteristics that carry over from the other Sako's that makes it a relatively good fit. Of course it doesn't make sense to make them for 3 customers.

Hunter121 is correct about the grips. We'll have regular and small in the future, though people with smaller hands who use a same-side thumb grip have found the grip size just fine.

We will check out the CZ's...

I would take a couple. Also my offer still stands if you need an action/rifle to test fit and what not.

-pd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Massoud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have heard that the CZ is quite popular, maybe we'll look into that one. The Quad has certain characteristics that carry over from the other Sako's that makes it a relatively good fit. Of course it doesn't make sense to make them for 3 customers.

Hunter121 is correct about the grips. We'll have regular and small in the future, though people with smaller hands who use a same-side thumb grip have found the grip size just fine.

We will check out the CZ's...
</div></div>

I'd be willing to venture that you would have more quite a few more than 3 customers for the Sako Chassis.

I just wish the Quads were more available. I can get a CZ a number of places.

Would they also fit the P94s (finnfire)? If so I would be on it like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!

Reactions: Seymour Fish

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would they also fit the P94s (finnfire)? If so I would be on it like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm! </div></div>

DO they really say shit like that in Maine??

BTW, I would actually like a W3 for Quad and CZ.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Massoud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well the Quad looks doable, we'll have to check on the CZ still. Thanks guys!
Justin </div></div>

Awesome. Keep us posted.

Reactions: Newsportshooter
Hi Massoud
Did you ever go for a W3 chassis for the quad. Id love to try one. Happy to give one a test if one going. Have a quad with .22wmr heavy barrel. In UK. Let me know. Cheers.