• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors White House petition to prevent the ban of suppressors

I work in a very 2A minded facility and have passed it on to everyone I work with. We'll get the 100k. Email everyone with a backbone and tell them to do the same. Just remember to check your email after signing so you confirm the signature, otherwise it doesn't count.

I don’t see it happening. Suppressors are considered firearms, and banning them would be just the same as the president saying he’s seriously looking into banning guns. Not an easy task. This isn’t some accessory like a bumpstock, they are already regulated under the NFA and it would require an act of congress to change that.

Reactions: LSUbeatUby40
I don’t see it happening. Suppressors are considered firearms, and banning them would be just the same as the president saying he’s seriously looking into banning guns. Not an easy task. This isn’t some accessory like a bumpstock, they are already regulated under the NFA and it would require an act of congress to change that.

NFA is unconstitutional, they can just keep going down that road. Laws only work if people acknowledge them. If enough people in power declare the constitution invalid, it then becomes invalid.

signed and passed on to others who I know will forward after signing