• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

White lights flying into and out of a thunderstorm

SanPatHogger

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2020
Buddy and I went out and mowed around our props last night. Standing in my driveway looking north we were watching a couple big thunderstorms. I saw 2 white lights fly into it. One from south to north and the second from the west to east, one went into the storm and then the second one followed. I'd been watching satellites and shooting stars since 9:30. The balls flying into the thunderstorm happened a little before 2 am. I watched the ball fly out of the thunderstorm, make a sweeping turn and go back in. The second one would be coming out just a little after the first one and do the same thing. We watched the white balls go in and out somewhere between 8 and a dozen times. At one time I thought there were 3 at once.
I looked up ball lightning, that's not it. The lights do not seem to be from planes because they did not blink, and landing lights would be pointed in the direction of flight, these were almost lit up like bright satellites.
So... Aircraft? Aliens? Angels?
Anbody have information on planes flying into a thunderstorm early this morning? Looked like it was pretty straight north. Looked at the compas and map and looks like it could have been in line with Tinen, Beeville or Kennedy.

Reactions: STex
Cloud seeding.
Weather manipulation.
Laying the lie to climate change.
It has been used since the very early 1900's....maybe like 1920-1930 ?
Do you NOT think our gov would stoop to doing so in an effort to make global warming a viable thing ?

I've been trying to tell people.
People don't listen.

Tip: if you see criss-crossed contrails at strangely near exact intervals.....
Guess what ?

The alien faggotry everywhere lately is getting old.

Project blue beam, it’s all ours and it’s going to plan. I’m not even a big conspiracy person but damn if they aren’t playing that one out.

Cloud seeding.
Weather manipulation.
Laying the lie to climate change.
It has been used since the very early 1900's....maybe like 1920-1930 ?
Do you NOT think our gov would stoop to doing so in an effort to make global warming a viable thing ?

I've been trying to tell people.
People don't listen.

Tip: if you see criss-crossed contrails at strangely near exact intervals.....
Guess what ?

Thanks for the "cloud seeding"
Look what I found.

This totally explains what we saw. I saw 2 very bright lights "appear" just before entering the cloud. Also explains why they were not blinking or have any kind of directional light.

Each of the cloud seeding projects uses specially-equipped aircraft designed to place seeding materials (in the form of pyrotechnic devices, or flares, containing silver iodide and other compounds) into convective towers (turrets of growing thunderstorms) to induce them to expand and process more atmospheric water. The seeding is achieved by burning flares either mounted on the wings of single and twin-engine aircraft or held in racks, and dropped (ejected), from the underside of the aircraft fuselage. Pilots in the aircraft are directed to convective clouds believed by the meteorologist to be treatable with the seeding agent. Timing and targeting are the two critical factors in successful seeding of young thunderstorms. The concerted efforts of both pilot(s) and meteorologist are designed to give the growing cloud a “nudge” to enable it to be more efficient in the way it uses available cloud droplets to grow raindrops.

If you fuck with weather in one place it will affect how the weather is in another place.
It's an exponential thing and they really don't grasp it well enough to be fucking around.
Imagine forcing a area to rain more than normal......what happens downstream ? It rains less because there is less moisture to work with because it was drained at point A.

Haven't you noticed the weather being "different" or "strange" in relation to when you were a kid ?
There's a reason for it, and now you know.

It's also likely the cause of so many UFO sightings lately.
The .guv won't say so because they don't want it known how far they are pushing on Mutha Nature.
It's just another of many things the shit drinking idiots in DC doing to fuck us over....
Not that they would ever think about reducing crop yields.....nah, never happen, right ?

I've seen the same thing last summer. I figured it was ball lighting... Which I make no claims to understand. It didn't follow the physics of a man made craft.

My world view is bible based. So my leaning towards these thing is bent towards it being something of the spiritual realm.

Good or bad, I have no idea. But these types of sightings are becoming more and more common place the closer we get to the end of this age. (52 years left according to the dead sea scroll calender. )

Anybody that thinks any pilot would be willing to fly into a towering cumulonimbus cloud more than once is delusional. There may indeed be weather experiments but NOBODY in ANY airplane is going to that…

close-encounters-close-encounters-of-the-third-kind.gif

• Love
Reactions: HeavyAssault
I've seen the same thing last summer. I figured it was ball lighting... Which I make no claims to understand. It didn't follow the physics of a man made craft.

My world view is bible based. So my leaning towards these thing is bent towards it being something of the spiritual realm.

Good or bad, I have no idea. But these types of sightings are becoming more and more common place the closer we get to the end of this age. (52 years left according to the dead sea scroll calender. )
I sincerely believe we are fast approaching the the end of this age. But anybody who says they can predict it or that they know when that will be is a liar. Period.

And if it is their job....to do daily....like, and get, you know....paid for it ?

Flying through the wall and into the eye of a hurricane is nowhere near as dangerous as a thunderstorm.

A sign over a door or desk at HQ of one of our Fighter Squadrons (I forget which one) back in the 70s: "There is never a reason to fly through a thunderstorm in peacetime."

That said, cloud seeding has at least been attempted. The last time I paid any attention to it (it's been a good while), the verified success rate was less than impressive. I remember reading a story years ago in one of the flying mags about one of the hired pilots who was flying a Twin Bonanza, and brought it back from one mission (its last) with a bent wing and fuselage. But, not knowing much about the techniques employed, it would seem to me to be possible to seed from above with the right aircraft, if the thunderstorm hasn't fully matured and tops out under 40K feet.

Last edited:
I sincerely believe we are fast approaching the the end of this age. But anybody who says they can predict it or that they know when that will be is a liar. Period.
I would disagree. The end of the age is very predictable. Simple math following the ancient Hebrew calender. The return of Jesus is also well established in revelation. Anybody can figure it out to the day once the covenant with Israel is signed.

However, the end of the previous ages didn't have their "events" occur on the very calender day. They almost always had events leading up to it and following years afterwards.

Times and seasons... Even those that don't believe can sense this new season.

What is unknown and unknowable is the rapture of the church. But we aren't here to discuss that.

What is interesting to me is that what the OP described is occurring more and more often. I've witnessed it myself. And yet nobody I've known has ever seen it in the past. It's a new (ish) phenomenon, becoming more and more common, and defies physics, logic or natural explanation.

What I saw isn't a plane seeding a storm. As a pilot, I can tell you it absolutely flew against known physics. And nobody needs to seed any cloud around where I live. We get plenty of rain around here and everywhere within 200 miles downwind.

I'm perfectly OK with the ball lighting explanation. It's really cool looking from what I saw and what's on the internet. What's most concerning to me is that ball lighting is getting more and more common. 🤔

it could be hunter biden chasing around a tiny bag of coke in air force one he lost somewhere oh if only he could remember where it was

• Haha
Reactions: Im2bent
Anybody that thinks any pilot would be willing to fly into a towering cumulonimbus cloud more than once is delusional. There may indeed be weather experiments but NOBODY in ANY airplane is going to that…
Oh please, don’t tempt a cowboy 135 pilot. Some of those folks will do crazy shit man. And the “gethomeitis” thing the faa talks about…well i’ll tell you I’ll fly through a line of imbedded thunderstorms all night for some panda express.

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
Oh please, don’t tempt a cowboy 135 pilot. Some of those folks will do crazy shit man. And the “gethomeitis” thing the faa talks about…well i’ll tell you I’ll fly through a line of imbedded thunderstorms all night for some panda express.
Tell that to Scott Crossfield’s family

I emailed the project manager in Pleasanton and asked if they were working when I saw the lights.
The lights I saw did not blink or flash. Flares on the wingtips would explain this.
The lights flew into and out of the thunderstorm repeatedly. If they were seeding the cloud with flares this would make sense.
The way they moved was not like a large plane. I seem to remember commenting to my buddy that they moved like planes but more like fighters or crop dusters.

I'll keep checking and see if they update their record of operations.

If you fuck with weather in one place it will affect how the weather is in another place.
It's an exponential thing and they really don't grasp it well enough to be fucking around.
Imagine forcing a area to rain more than normal......what happens downstream ? It rains less because there is less moisture to work with because it was drained at point A.

Haven't you noticed the weather being "different" or "strange" in relation to when you were a kid ?
There's a reason for it, and now you know.

It's also likely the cause of so many UFO sightings lately.
The .guv won't say so because they don't want it known how far they are pushing on Mutha Nature.
It's just another of many things the shit drinking idiots in DC doing to fuck us over....
Not that they would ever think about reducing crop yields.....nah, never happen, right ?
You should give them a call and explain it to them. You clearly understand the subject matter quite well. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I emailed the project manager in Pleasanton and asked if they were working when I saw the lights.
The lights I saw did not blink or flash. Flares on the wingtips would explain this.
The lights flew into and out of the thunderstorm repeatedly. If they were seeding the cloud with flares this would make sense.
The way they moved was not like a large plane. I seem to remember commenting to my buddy that they moved like planes but more like fighters or crop dusters.

I'll keep checking and see if they update their record of operations.

If there's a knock on the door and it's these guys don't look at the pen like thingy.
1690210510095.png

Ah, can't be aliens if there was no anal probing! hahaha

As for actually flying thru thunderstorms....yeah, fuck that.

sold a pile of stuff to a guy years ago (ammo, when it was not available) to a guy in Cajun country that did exactly that, he flew for NOAA or some similar ABC orginazation, and flew into the bad weather,

I would disagree. The end of the age is very predictable. Simple math following the ancient Hebrew calender. The return of Jesus is also well established in revelation. Anybody can figure it out to the day once the covenant with Israel is signed.

However, the end of the previous ages didn't have their "events" occur on the very calender day. They almost always had events leading up to it and following years afterwards.

Times and seasons... Even those that don't believe can sense this new season.

What is unknown and unknowable is the rapture of the church. But we aren't here to discuss that.

What is interesting to me is that what the OP described is occurring more and more often. I've witnessed it myself. And yet nobody I've known has ever seen it in the past. It's a new (ish) phenomenon, becoming more and more common, and defies physics, logic or natural explanation.

What I saw isn't a plane seeding a storm. As a pilot, I can tell you it absolutely flew against known physics. And nobody needs to seed any cloud around where I live. We get plenty of rain around here and everywhere within 200 miles downwind.

I'm perfectly OK with the ball lighting explanation. It's really cool looking from what I saw and what's on the internet. What's most concerning to me is that ball lighting is getting more and more common. 🤔
Wait, did you assign a day? I'm not into theology, but if a date is established, I am curious of such a date. Can you explain the Covenant of Israel? I could Google it, but laymans terms please.

Reactions: mtrmn
sold a pile of stuff to a guy years ago (ammo, when it was not available) to a guy in Cajun country that did exactly that, he flew for NOAA or some similar ABC orginazation, and flew into the bad weather,
When i lived in Goodland KS, they had a plane at the airport that a couple guys would use to fly into big thunderstorms. I don't really know much about it, other than it was loud, and beat to shit.