• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

White Privilege

The only proper way for white politicians to apologize for white privilege is to follow the acts of selflessness monks . Repent and set your soul free of your white evil skin.....
Thích-Quảng-Đức_the_burning_monk.jpg

He ain’t keepin it real yo.

I’ve got so much privilege I’m half crippled and it will only get worse. If a black guy wants my job he can have it and see what privilege is.

+1 to the video.

When SJWs start harping about white privilege, I tell them about a German friend and his Asian wife, who adopted a black kid here in the USA.
Does the black kid have white privilege or does he have Asian privilege? And if he has any advantage could that possibly be tied to cultural values and not race?
It's always enjoyable to hear the ensuing stammering.

If your milking money out of a Nation for a life time you must keep the people preoccupied with racial divide. If we stripped the perks , money and power from our servants we wouldn't have to put up with this shit on a daily basis. We the People own the company and the workers are stealing and telling us to fuck off, in what world does that exist ?

Reactions: ewoaf
IMO that video isn't explaining white privilege well.

The white privilege concept of today really centers around the fact that the majority of people that live in the US are white
Therefore
White people have an easier path to everything and an easier process for everything **if** other constants are held equal

It's simply about volume of like people moving through the world, they cut a path that if followed by others is easier to travel.

file it under DUH

It is the same reason why if your Toyota breaks, it is easy to find a mechanic to fix it if your Ferrari breaks, its not as easy.

When you apply that to people and life, it can get complex, some see it as noise and live great lives anyway, some focus on it and can't figure out how to succeed.

Inherent in white privilege is economic privilege
Economic privilege is something the video touches on clearly - black baby born to lawyers vs white baby born to meth addict, that challenge is not about skin color.

If I spent my life focused on the things that were holding me back, I would have that much less time/brain power/energy to focus on ways to more forward.

Well, my white privileged ass is up and getting ready for work.