• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

White Supremacist shoots police officer in head in Las Vegas

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    caq2cp.jpg

I am sure it takes less than a couple of hours for a small group of guys to build a gravity trebuchet. Soak this coward SOB with paraffin, put him in the basket, light it up, and launch him into the fucking desert at twilight so we can get some good HD videos and pics. Problem solved.

Prayers for the officer and his family. This is fucking BULLSHIT that this great country has to face at the moment...

You are entering the twilight zone. Or maybe the night gallery. :)

The FBI statistics classify anyone who isn’t black as white. Go look for yourself. White crime rates are much lower than what is shown at fbi.gov website due to the hispanics being mixed in. Wonder why that is?

The US Census considers Hispanics a subset of White. Ever check the Non Hispanic White box on a background check? Next time look closely.

Reactions: Spblademaker
    I am sure it takes less than a couple of hours for a small group of guys to build a gravity trebuchet. Soak this coward SOB with paraffin, put him in the basket, light it up, and launch him into the fucking desert at twilight so we can get some good HD videos and pics. Problem solved.

Prayers for the officer and his family. This is fucking BULLSHIT that this great country has to face at the moment...
    Sure seems like a waste of time to do so. How about instead shove one of those big fireworks rocket up his ass and light the fuse? It could have the report in red white and blue!

• Love
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    The FBI statistics classify anyone who isn’t black as white
    Yep, same with middle-easterns...I was shocked when my Iranian co-worker tipped me off to this a few years back.

No wonder FBI director Wrey says that White Nationalism is the biggest threat to our society

shame drawing and quartering is not legal in the Us , also a shame i am sure there is a dimocrat public official somewhere thinking of a way to get him released back into the public .

The FBI statistics classify anyone who isn’t black as white. Go look for yourself. White crime rates are much lower than what is shown at fbi.gov website due to the hispanics being mixed in. Wonder why that is?

There used to be a separate category for hispanics, but Eric Holder insisted that hispanics be included within the white group so that the white numbers were not as far from the black numbers. I do not know if they still have an Asian category, but there used to be one. Back then the white murder rate was X, the black murder rate was 10X and the Asian murder rate was 0.5X.

Reactions: Concrete shooter
    Sickening.
    Best wishes to Officer Shay Mikalonis, his family, friends and the Department.