• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whiteboard ideas

greentick

chancremechanic
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2021
Deep South
I have a 13x17 whiteboard and some vinyl lettering I'm going to put up in my small reloading area. Will be mounted "landscape" either magnetically or with command strips(velcro type).
20220621_102548.jpg

Plan on something like "current powder in measure", and what load each die set is setup for (dillon 550). Plan on leaving a section unlabeled for writing in miscellaneous info as needed. Any other recommendations? Thanks y'all!

I'd leave it unlabeled until you use it for a while. I re-arrange mine too often for pre printed labels. Some guys at work use magnetic labels or divider strips (24" black magnet strip).

Get a good pen storage solution and multiple colours. I hate having to rummage for a pen/eraser or only having black.

Reactions: greentick
My thought on the vinyl letters to label sections was to avoid accidental erasures. That said, I like the idea of using it w/o for a while to get a feel for how I want to run it.

For CBTO/COAL I ended up making a quick reference sheet that's in a document protector. Unfortunately dealing with a very small space, in a garage with 10pax worth of hobbies shoved in it (ok, a lot of it is mine).

Love me some whiteboards. I bought the whiteboard sheet from Home Depot and made a frame. It ended up looking like this after 5 yearsView attachment 7897292

I kept round counts and throat measurements on a couple of my competition barrels that I was interested in tracking the throat erosion on. I kept a lot of CBTO measurements so I wouldn't have to redo them later down the road. Amp pilot codes. And just general load date for hunting rifles that I didn't load for all the time. At some point I erased it all and started over. I created sections for each barrel using black permanent and now write down CBTO measurements/ round count and then the load data I was using when I shot it.

View attachment 7897294
Damn dude hit me up when you want to change careers, I need a good carpenter