• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whitmer kidnap plot

Seems like with just about every FBI "cracked case" it's the FBI doing all the planning, coaching, encouraging then they just go and find a couple dumb fucks to feed it to then act like they are doing the lords work by uncovering the plot that they pretty much made up themselves.

I am sure this case is no different!

I would trust a pit bull with a grilled T-bone before I would trust a word out the FBI.

Seems like with just about every FBI "cracked case" it's the FBI doing all the planning, coaching, encouraging then they just go and find a couple dumb fucks to feed it to then act like they are doing the lords work by uncovering the plot that they pretty much made up themselves.

I am sure this case is no different!

I would trust a pit bull with a grilled T-bone before I would trust a word out the FBI.

Is this the same FBI that participated in a coup of a sitting United States President? Asking for a friend.

Mostly good guys Im sure. Just a few bad apples at the top
At some point, you can't be a silent participant and be "a good guy". I'm sure there are lots of good agents, I know a few, but this idea that it's just a few bad apples at the top just doesn't hold water with me anymore. Where were the good guys coming forward to stop all of this insanity? It's not as if the hunter biden crap, the Trump stuff, the bogus "plot", the supposed "attack at the capitol", the numerous terrorist that was "on their radar" and God only knows what else, all just happened in a vacuum. I don't believe that only the very top handled all of that or knew about it. It's not possible. It takes some serious numbers to be involved and I haven't seen ANY stand up and do what's right. Maybe I've missed something? If so someone please point it out, it would make me feel a lot better about it all.

Now if the FBI had a corpse then their case would of been much stronger but they never let their plans play out , they always pull the plug before the crime actually occurs. Its always easier convincing jurors with dead bodies and or body parts, little tip for the next democratic sting operation. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Now if the FBI had a corpse then their case would of been much stronger but they never let their plans play out , they always pull the plug before the crime actually occurs. Its always easier convincing jurors with dead bodies and or body parts, little tip for the next democratic sting operation. (y)
They didn't pull the plug on the Garland fiasco with the Muslim terrorists. Dumb luck no Americans died in that attack.

Reactions: deersniper
This was one sensationalized story from the start, she portrayed the victim well. Though pleased, I'm surprised at the verdict. This woman is the future cancer on our asses.

Reactions: 10ring'r
it's the government you will never know the truth behind the story your a lowly citizen it's all designed top to bottom to keep you in the dark .It's almost like the old swamp gas story they tried to use to hide tons of stuff , et , experimental aircraft . now other countries they know they pay for spies that out the stories behind dirty little secrets .

It was all part of the election fraud. They couldn't stop him in 16. They couldn't stop him while in office. They pulled out all the stops for 20.
Considering they have investigated Trump since he announced his run and they have found absolutely zero on him amazed me. You would figure that any billionaire has at least one incompetent accountant that made an error.
This was one sensationalized story from the start, she portrayed the victim well. Though pleased, I'm surprised at the verdict. This woman is the future cancer on our asses.

I am guessing that you have no idea what happened.
Turned out that of the 18 people involved in the conspiracy. 14 if them were Fed's and the others were just some larping idiots that got caught up in the Fed's game.
The problem is too much talk and not enough doing. These guys should have just snatched her first and then gloat about it.

stop and think about this for a minute.

the fbi dreams up these plots, then finds some witless fool stupid enough to agree with what they are telling them they should do. then, when they have JUST enough to convict, they swoop and grandstand about what a great job they've done <----- all of which has been said a few times in this thread already.

when was the last time these guys did ANYTHING legit? when was the last major terrorist plot they busted in which they DIDNT plant the seed, plan the action, supply the materials...? i can't think of ONE. not a fucking ONE. and i dont know about the rest of you folks, but that really pisses me off.

i do not see the value of a federal entrapment agency. the more i look, the more i think about it, that is the ONLY thing i can remember them doing. any legitimate plot, they've failed. and when that failure comes to fruition, the only thing they are good at is making excuses, demanding more power, and then flexing their federal muscle on the very people they are supposed to be protecting.

as far as i am concerned, the whole damn outfit needs to be disbanded and many of those people need to be brought up on charges of treason.

It was all part of the election fraud. They couldn't stop him in 16. They couldn't stop him while in office. They pulled out all the stops for 20.
Considering they have investigated Trump since he announced his run and they have found absolutely zero on him amazed me. You would figure that any billionaire has at least one incompetent accountant that made an error.
That's ones of the things that amazed me as well. I mean, if that many people looked that hard into me or anyone else they'd find some stuff, just out of mistakes, especially over many decades. It's absolutely remarkable how clean Trump really is. Never have i missed an elected official, like I miss Trump. We had it so good, and now we have this utter disaster. It makes me physically sick

And that is why they have to push Jan. 6 so hard especially before the midterms. They need an excuse to keep Trump from running at all 2024.

Well, they did get Anthony Weiner. But that was just to cover for the queen bitch. So I don't think that really counts.

the fbi dreams up these plots, then finds some witless fool stupid enough to agree with what they are telling them they should do. then, when they have JUST enough to convict, they swoop and grandstand about what a great job they've done <----- all of which has been said a few times in this thread already.

when was the last time these guys did ANYTHING legit? when was the last major terrorist plot they busted in which they DIDNT plant the seed, plan the action, supply the materials...? i can't think of ONE. not a fucking ONE. and i dont know about the rest of you folks, but that really pisses me off.

i do not see the value of a federal entrapment agency. the more i look, the more i think about it, that is the ONLY thing i can remember them doing. any legitimate plot, they've failed. and when that failure comes to fruition, the only thing they are good at is making excuses, demanding more power, and then flexing their federal muscle on the very people they are supposed to be protecting.

as far as i am concerned, the whole damn outfit needs to be disbanded and many of those people need to be brought up on charges of treason.
Frank has been very open about what they will do and are doing here.

Even when they are proved wrong in a court of law, they double down:

Pot calling the kettle black there on "violent extremists".

Turned out that of the 18 people involved in the conspiracy. 14 if them were Fed's and the others were just some larping idiots that got caught up in the Fed's game.
No I know that it was basically entrapment but in general I am saying loose lips sink ships.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
If somebody smart wanted Whitmer gone, it would take at most a month.

And it wouldn't be a kidnapping.

No I know it was entrapment but in general with all these plots loose lips sink ships.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Is it too early to post photos of morbidly obese FBI and ATF agents ?

Why do these agencies have hundreds of millions of budgets yet they can’t seems to prevent anything even when the perp is on a watch list yet somehow when they do, it’s always something that they themselves have planned and financed.

Also let’s not forget that some Epstein girls complained to the FBI in the 90s and it was swept under the rug and that they were also protecting “the finders” which you can research the whole story but do it on an empty stomach cause that’s just a revolting stuff.

Reactions: RUTGERS95

They are the Praetorian Guard.

Like all 3 letters

#backtheblue

• Haha
Reactions: JuniperEyes
Fake plot to kidnap "The Bitch" but they let two guys infiltrate Biden's security team. The Fake stuff is a piece of cake the real shit is where they get lost.
Well when you consider they are just yellow truck “workers” with different vehicles and outfits but same work ethic it all makes sense

Is it too early to post photos of morbidly obese FBI and ATF agents ?

Why do these agencies have hundreds of millions of budgets yet they can’t seems to prevent anything even when the perp is on a watch list yet somehow when they do, it’s always something that they themselves have planned and financed.

Also let’s not forget that some Epstein girls complained to the FBI in the 90s and it was swept under the rug and that they were also protecting “the finders” which you can research the whole story but do it on an empty stomach cause that’s just a revolting stuff.
.gov loves crime terrorism etc

Makes the sheep more easily turn over treasure and liberty. More avenues for graft etc

its not like the FBI hasnt done this exact same thing before...

Wasn’t there another one but it was an “ISIS” plot that was foiled because of the losers couldn’t leave his moms house because he was grounded and his mom took his passport. I think Glenn Greenwald wrote about it. I’ll have to find the story.

[edit] found it

Last edited:

The usual, fallback charge is : 'lying to the FBI', for forgetting that a 2-year-old conversation occurred on a tuesday, not wednesday. And this impossible standard is only applied to...you guessed it, conservatives

They are the best, brightest and most dedicated people that serve our country. These fine men, women, LGBTQ, non binary, a sexual and all inclusive incells put their lives on the line to serve and protect.

Now they have constructive prosecution tools.

Access unlawful information in NSA data vaults.

Create a reason for stop.

Bang, look at what great investigators we are.