• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who are the Glowies in our midst?

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Myronman3's recent thread on this topic, "wanting to just be left alone" is the catalyst for this thread...

When it comes to newb SH members, my spidey senses find it easier to detect who the potential glowies might be...

But the longer term members who really spike my alertness are those who are always very "anti-Law Enforcement all the time". You know the type- they attack anyone who dares suggest that not all LEOs are bad, that a percentage of LEOs could be freedom loving constitutionalists.

The above described "anti-LE radicals" may just be the best GLOWIES on SH! What better camouflage than that of an anti-LE absolutist?!

Last edited:
Perhaps I'm a cynical bastard... OK, confirmed... I am.

I do, however, find the wording on recent new member introductions, interesting to say the least. AI maybe? IDK

Some may just be grouchy know-it-all mofos, that are always having a bad day.

More and more I distrust or don't believe things unless I see them with my own eyes and can confirm.

As for the glowies, MEH...

they are among us, that's for damn sure in spite of some stating otherwise. I will not cast stones though.

In on page one!!!

dumpster.gif

Get outside and touch some grass. Do stuff with friends and influence your community for the better.

Then jump on here to argue MIL vs MOA, flame a safe company for betraying their customers, or whatever it is the topic of the day is.

1694369240489.jpeg

But the longer term members who really spike my alertness are those who are always very "anti-Law Enforcement all the time". You know the type- they attack anyone who dares suggest that not all LEOs are bad, that a percentage of LEOs could be freedom loving constitutionalists.

Hmmm. In my HS senior year, a kid transferred from out of state. Over the next six month he made lots of friends among the "cool" kids. Always talking about fucking up narcs, narcs are queer, etc. One day there is a huge bust of "cool" kids for selling or possessing drugs. Guess who the narc was?

I’m guilty of throwing it around. This was the plan from the beginning. We only need to distrust enough to never organize. I’m definitely not a Glownigger, but what I’ve done, we all do is continue to help them by not organizing. They win. It was brilliant.

I have no idea how to fix this. Fuck Feds.
Meh...
Not worried about glowies. We know we are “monitored”. That’s enough. They are wasting their time if they think they will catch anything more than some loudmouth popping off after consuming half a bottle of Jack... that won’t remember what he typed in the morning anyway.

Anybody or group that would actually “do something” isn’t going to be talking about it here anyway.

Meh...
Not worried about glowies. We know we are “monitored”. That’s enough. They are wasting their time if they think they will catch anything more than some loudmouth popping off after consuming half a bottle of Jack... that won’t remember what he typed in the morning anyway.

Anybody or group that would actually “do something” isn’t going to be talking about it here anyway.

This. But they're a lot like the IRS. Once heard it said they will spend $10,000 to recover $100.

Myronman3's recent thread on this topic, "wanting to just be left alone" is the catalyst for this thread...

When it comes to newb SH members, my spidey senses find it easier to detect who the potential glowies might be...

The above described "anti-LE radicals" may just be the best GLOWIES on SH! What better camouflage than that of an anti-LE absolutist?!
Only a glowie like yourself would make the entire post in large font.

A better question might be “who here has made burner or troll accounts just to see the reaction”?

Meh...

Evil only needs good men to do nothing.

Here we are. The Feds set example after example of what they will do to you, your family. Your dog. They will stand over the ashes of your children and take selfies. They will lie and entrap those who were waived in by fellow feds into terrorists and locked away with zero rights. And we all sit here and do absolutely nothing about it.

Evil only needs good men to do nothing.

Here we are. The Feds set example after example of what they will do to you, your family. Your dog. They will stand over the ashes of your children and take selfies. They will lie and entrap those who were waived in by fellow feds into terrorists and locked away with zero rights. And we all sit here and do absolutely nothing about it.
You mean you don’t have a bulldozer in the shop getting “retrofitted”?

Shit..
the police seized my damn cell phone! I'm still over here with my neighbor cranking out drop in auto sears for my bros to show off on tik tok!
😛🖕
Ray Epps cousin @Death From A Distance is supposed to be bringing us a couple thousand lb of ammonium nitrate in a couple hours to make some fun shit in the backyard. I'll let yall know how it goes friends... and yes it's definitely going on tik tok as well!

Shit..
the police seized my damn cell phone! I'm still over here with my neighbor cranking out drop in auto sears for my bros to show off on tik tok!
😛🖕
That’s why I exclusively use drop-in triggers to remain exempt from scrutiny.

Shit..
😛🖕
Ray Epps cousin @Death From A Distance is supposed to be bringing us a couple thousand lb of ammonium nitrate in a couple hours to make some fun shit in the backyard. I'll let yall know how it goes friends... and yes it's definitely going on tik tok as well!
Ray Epps cousin. Now that's some funny shit.
Adding you all to my list….
At least you're honest.

Shit..
😛🖕
Ray Epps cousin @Death From A Distance is supposed to be bringing us a couple thousand lb of amyl nitrate in a couple hours to make some fun shit in the backyard. I'll let yall know how it goes friends... and yes it's definitely going on tik tok as well!
Fixed it for you.

i'm watching Ghostbusters: Afterlife

it sort of makes me feel like all is not lost.

you know, if the alphabetti were around (and we know they ARE), and actually trying to STOP a crackpot from committing a crime, i honestly wouldnt give a shit.

what pisses me off, is they seem to be more about inciting someone to try something stupid. the world is stupid and crazy enough; having people actively working to make it worse is what gets under my skin. and government, LAW ENFORCEMENT people-you know- the ones that are supposed to be STOPPING crime?

nope, they are out there actively working on creating it. and that is the nexus of my frustration.

you know, if the alphabetti were around (and we know they ARE), and actually trying to STOP a crackpot from committing a crime, i honestly wouldnt give a shit.

what pisses me off, is they seem to be more about inciting someone to try something stupid. the world is stupid and crazy enough; having people actively working to make it worse is what gets under my skin. and government, LAW ENFORCEMENT people-you know- the ones that are supposed to be STOPPING crime?

nope, they are out there actively working on creating it. and that is the nexus of my frustration.
of course, this doesn't include the whitmer kidnapping hoax...entirely conceived by the fbi...

anti-Law Enforcement all the time". You know the type- they attack anyone who dares suggest that not all LEOs are bad, that a percentage of LEOs could be freedom loving constitutionalists.
Do you smoke crack professionally ?

Who you think enforces the wishes of the oligarchs ?

Who enforce the covid lock downs masks. Etc. Gun laws. Etc. Ccw laws etc

F ing non logical retards abound up in here

I just assume most of you are feds anyways.

It's the way I live my life. When I meet someone new I just assume they are a fucking idiot and being associated with them will only bring drama and bullshit to my world.

Every now and them I'm wrong. It's rare.

How would you feel if you were a Capital Police officer and you found out that it was the FBI and CIA that were kicking your ass on Jan 6? The very same people that you were working hand in hand with just the day before. They smiled in your face and stabbed you in the back. Then over the next couple years they sympathize with you and laughed behind your back.

How would you feel if you were a Capital Police officer and you found out that it was the FBI and CIA that were kicking your ass on Jan 6? The very same people that you were working hand in hand with just the day before. They smiled in your face and stabbed you in the back. Then over the next couple years they sympathize with you and laughed behind your back.
You might commit suicide like the 4 or was it 6? Did

Do you smoke crack professionally ?

Who you think enforces the wishes of the oligarchs ?

Who enforce the covid lock downs masks. Etc. Gun laws. Etc. Ccw laws etc

F ing non logical retards abound up in here
BurtGlowie, I Knew you'd show up! LMAO! :ROFLMAO:

BurtGlowie is right- there should be NO LAWS- only absolute CHAOS! (or is that KAOS?) 😂

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/6PnAGHFTT1xpC" width="480" height="271" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited:
The problem with these situations with police people keep finding themselves in are largely due to two factors:

1. People can't mind their own business and stay out of unnecessary trouble. If you are interacting with a cop, you've already fucked up somewhere.

2. They bring the cop into a situation that they should have handled themselves. My dad beat it into my head as a kid that dialing 911 for a cop isn't the answer to anything. Nobody is coming to save you. Be prepared for any eventuality, and call them once you've got it handled. By the time you call them, you should already know how you will explain this situation, and beyond making simple vague statements and answering simple non-incriminating questions, say nothing. Ask for a lawyer the second you believe the situation may be beyond your ability to navigate it, and say nothing else. I understood this by the time I could ride a bike without training wheels. I was raised by outlaws, but my Dad spent about 4 collective days in jail in his life, spread out over 5 decades. I have no fear of the police.

You guys are so damn quick to respond to every awkward troll as a "glowie" or "fed" that you're about guaranteed to miss anyone who's actually undercover or a CI.

Looking forward to again getting accused by at least one room-temp IQ mouth-breather as being a foreign citizen who doesn't even own a gun.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Yes it is except the chaos part. Far less or better yet no gov’t doesn’t mean choas. It means a man can make his own way without being pillaged, robbed, and threatened by government and its badged assholes that make society worse for the people by creating problems that would otherwise not exist. It means freedom and not the bullshit people pretend is freedom. Freedom means responsibility and most fucks can’t deal with that.

Freedom means responsibility and most fucks can’t deal with that.

And take away all civilized organization and those are the fucks doing the pillaging, robbing and threatening. Some of them will run the so-called militias.

When that happens, like minded people will band together for protection and create a *gasp* government.

Reactions: XP1K