• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Who can make a sunshade for a Mark 6 leupold

TexasMade

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I can't see where anyone makes them commercially so I'm willing to pay for a custom job if need be. Any suggestions for a 3x18 mark 6?

There is no sunshade for that scope. I bought a 44mm USOptics but the threads are slightly off, therefore an expensive experiment.

I did get a Tenebraex ARD for it, serves the purpose. Call Jason at Eurooptic, they stock em. They also make the Tactical tough flip covers for both ends. It ends up being a nice setup.

There is no sunshade for that scope. I bought a 44mm USOptics but the threads are slightly off, therefore an expensive experiment.

I did get a Tenebraex ARD for it, serves the purpose. Call Jason at Eurooptic, they stock em. They also make the Tactical tough flip covers for both ends. It ends up being a nice setup.
Did the bell line up size wise? Just wrong thread pitch? If so, that would be an easy cut of the threads and just rethread it. I have a guy that can do that.

The outer diameter is a little big and I forgot to mention the USOptics is a kill flash as well. I made an inquiry about getting it cut on by a machinist and the Tenebraex came out before I had a chance to take it by. It threaded in slightly but would fall out when fired. The Tenebraex has the flange on the end to accept the TT flip covers

Try the Tenebraex or if you want, PM me and I'll sell you the a USOptics for 25.00 plus shipping.