• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

who can make me a custom cordura nylon pouch/case?

Re: who can make me a custom cordura nylon pouch/case?

Hey Guys,
I honestly don't do G.P. Pouchs.
Not that I can't make them, but seriously do not have the time to make 50 of various sizes.

Please hit up Nick @ www.grtgear.com he is also a board member here and he is who I send folks to if they contact me.

Thanks,
Stu

Nick and RedTac are both superb craftsmen, I use their products. If RedTac can't do it, I would email Nick at Grand River Tactical. I am sure there are other good ones out there as well, but I can only recommend the gear that I have actually used. Post up pics when you get the product in hand!

Thanks for the replies and recommendations. I'll reach out to Nick and see whether he can assist in making me a custom cordura nylon pouch to protect my handheld thermal viewer which I use for Texas wild hog hunting at night in conjunction with various NODs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: miker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for Nick </div></div>
Grand River Tactical has custom built me stuff that was beyond anything I could have imagined. Great service.
www.GRTgear.com nothing more needed to be said or researched.

Nick never responded to my inquiry, so do you guys have any other suggested recommendations?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hanks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SOT Consulting</div></div>

Great stuff!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bach contact www.8541tactical.com he will get you hooked up!!

</div></div>
+1, he also has excellent quality (as does Redman and the others metioned)

Nick has been at ASC all weekend and got home about 4 am today.
I spoke to him on the phone @ about 11 pm lastnight and he and his buddy were deadheading home.

FWIW,
Stu

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bach contact www.8541tactical.com he will get you hooked up!!</div></div>

Thanks, Tony! I just sent them an e-Mail inquiry.

How ya been?

Nick Painter (GRT) or Tony Burke (TAB GEAR) are both Excellent on the Grandest scale!

Thanks everyone for all the replies and help. Nick did get back to me, so I'm actually going to get quotes (and maybe a sample) from two different vendors.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nick never responded to my inquiry, so do you guys have any other suggested recommendations? </div></div>

Never responded to my e-mail either. Not custom work but does anyone know any body else that has pouches for AICS 10 round mags in black? Thanks