• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who can paint the closest to McMillan GAP Camo?

backwatch

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 15, 2018
Chesapeake, Va
I have a Manners LRH that I’d like to get painted as close as possible to McMillans GAP Camo. I never really like Manners camos. Who can do it?

C205F46F-DA3C-4A1F-A67C-5C647ADD7277.jpeg
Brandon did this for me last year

I have a Manners LRH that I’d like to get painted as close as possible to McMillans GAP Camo. I never really like Manners camos. Who can do it?
I can get pretty close. I've done a few, and I can't find pics for the life of me. I've done so much stuff over the years, and i've only taken pictures of a fraction of all the projects i've done.
Gimme a call next week and we can chat about it. I'm fully booked this week and really don't have time for the phone this week, but I can answer any questions you have next week.

Branden

I can get pretty close. I've done a few, and I can't find pics for the life of me. I've done so much stuff over the years, and i've only taken pictures of a fraction of all the projects i've done.
Gimme a call next week and we can chat about it. I'm fully booked this week and really don't have time for the phone this week, but I can answer any questions you have next week.

Branden
I’ll give you a shout next week! Thanks buddy

Reactions: Baron23